Pages

Friday, July 26, 2013

Hey guys miss me?

Hey guys....alright has the hysterical happiness subsided? I know years right? You feel betrayed but I promise there's not another blog. In the past two years I fought a life threatening illness, and recently moved from our homestead. Oh My Gosh, right? But no worries we found a hillbilly "town". Heck we even kept a goat for the backyard. The kids, being the unsocialized homeschoolers they are, have made us the town hot spot. (With a population of 118 calling ourselves a town makes even the oldest residents smile.) I thought having our wild menagerie and four kids running in and out was exhausting. Now I have to do three head counts before cooking. One to see, two to double check, and the third to cry and laugh myself to sleep depending. At this point we're expecting child support for a couple of them. Their parents have every other weekend visitation rights and we're working on the holiday schedule now. Oh look its feeding time at the zoo gotta go for now, but I promise to see y'all real soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All my city slickers tell me what ya think.