Pages

Friday, November 12, 2010

I have discovered something about myself-I'm a wuss. Yeah, yeah, yeah. The country girl a wuss? The one who gave birth four times naturally? That can't be right? Well, let me tell you something, sitting in the dark at four in the morning watching a paranormal movie and you hear something scratching in the wall, you're a wuss too.

You see, for some odd reason, I like to watch thriller paranormal flicks. No that doesn't mean Ghostbusters. More along the lines of Paranormal Activity, Blair Witch Project, and Project Runway. Of the three mentioned the latter is what gives me the worst nightmares. *shivers What some people consider fashion.

Anyway, when Honeybear leaves for huntin' or something and I can't sleep...You got it I watch one of these movies. Intelligent huh? Not like I haven't dealt with night terrors my entire life. There is a HUGE difference between nightmares and night terrors, just for the record.

Honeybear knows that I do this, there has been many a times he sneaks back up to the house just to scare the pants off me. While he rolls in laughter, I clean up the mess or kick him whichever one seems to fit.

Last night it wasn't Honeybear, or any of the kids. It was the dreaded...mouse. I hate mice. So now I am waging the war every country person does. Project Vermin Execution. Glue Traps, spring traps, and a cat. I will get that mouse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All my city slickers tell me what ya think.