Pages

Thursday, September 30, 2010

a look into me

I always thought what music you listened to said a lot about you. For that reason I have added my playlist. It says a LOT about me. Everything from classic to rock is in there. Browse and learn more about me.

You could always leave a comment about what you think. I prefer if it is nice, but hey it's my playlist, not everyone is going to love the songs on there like me. But I think it says a lot about me, none the less.

p.s. If you've never heard of Harper Valley Pta, you must listen to it. Listen to the story. Whether you like old country or no country, trust me and listen to it.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the playlist idea and this background. I think you sould keep both of them. :)

    ReplyDelete

All my city slickers tell me what ya think.